Andy's Auto Sport

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bibb: Traffic Shift on I-75 and I-475 Near Hartley Bridge Road

The Georgia Department of Transportation announces plans to shift northbound traffic on Interstates 75 and 475 on Thursday, July 9, near Exit 155 (Hartley Bridge Road).

Beginning at 9 p.m. Thursday, July 9 until 7 a.m. Friday, July 10, motorists should expect the following lane shifts to be in place:
the current I-75 northbound (NB) traffic will be shifted to the left (approximately 48 feet) onto the newly paved lanes
the off-ramp on I-75 NB to Hartley Bridge Road will shift north slightly in order to complete the new ramp
the new exit from I-75 NB to I-475 NB will be opened to traffic
the entrance ramps from Hartley Bridge Road to I-75 NB and I-475 NB will be changed to reflect final configuration

The Georgia DOT notes that the above construction schedules are proposed activities planned by the contractors and may change due to weather conditions or other factors.

Motorists will utilize these lanes for approximately 6 months while construction is completed on the new lanes. As in any work zone, motorists are reminded to pay special attention to traffic control devices, signs and posted speed limits to ensure safe passage through the work zone.
---
Community News You Can Use
Follow us on Twitter: @gafrontpage
www.FayetteFrontPage.com
www.GeorgiaFrontPage.com
www.PoliticalPotluck.com
www.ArtsAcrossGeorgia.com
---

No comments: